Monday, September 29, 2008

my sundays are f***ed

When did Sunday become the big TV night, someone please tell me?

Last night I had to do some major DVR magic to record all the shows I wanted to...
I mean, I have Cold Case, MadMen, Dexter is freakin back as well as Californication, I wasn't able to record Bridezillas, and I finagled Brothers and Sisters in there.

no, i don't watch the amazing race, despite all the emmys or desperate housewives... i was never desperate enougth to wathc this show. sorry ladies.

also, just to note, i'm really only into live action shows so I don't watch the simpsons (please don't start...i've heard it before), king of the hill, family guy, or american dad. The only cartoony show i've ever really watch was Daria. Since then, nothing has peaked my interest. I don't know what my deal is and I know it's not normal but i really don't want to me normal so whatev.

the only other show i would like to watch but never really have gotten into it is the unit. not enough room on the DVR...sorry allstate guy.

So Madmen: Always great. January Jones is really killing it this season. I thought she was a terrible actress but I'm starting to think other wise...you may have won me over blondie. I hope peggy gets the big office she deserves. i hope red-head realizes her worth. and i hope don comes to terms with himself. a lot of hopes and wishes. i love this show

Cold Case: I don't know why i love this show, maybe it's the intro song...AHaHHHHHH (that's my singing it...i think everyone in my office heard). Football player is killed after confronting a guy about steriods. i mean, this shows aren't much to talk about but i really like these dramas. any cop type show on CBS...count me in.

Dexter is back: he is juicy, he is sexy, and he is even more badass than before. i hope he kills jimmy smitts. that guy bothers me

Californication: didn't get to see that yet, more the come on that (pun intended).

Brothers and Sisters: didnt get to that either but i'm guessing no one really cares but me :(

No comments: